Seeking Service Technician to perform with limited direction routine maintenance and repairs. Must always demonstrate exemplary customer service skills, maintaining impeccably clean work areas, and effectively communicating with all residents and team members.
- General: Address Repair and Maintenance work orders and “Paint and Cleans” as they arise across 100+ properties in and around San Francisco, CA.
- Typical independent assignments may include, but not limited to installs, repairs, and replaces sinks, faucets, and toilets; troubleshoots and replaces electrical fixtures, switches, breakers, and receptacles; prepares and finishes all interior and exterior surfaces; moves, install, replace household appliances; performs basic repair on household appliances; installs, repairs, and replaces drywall, counters, and cabinetry; groundskeeping tasks; may troubleshoot and repair basic HVAC equipment and controls; may perform pool maintenance.
- General maintenance and cleaning of properties, including pools, grounds, common areas, and amenity spaces. Executes Paint and Clean activities as directed including compliance to standards and schedule.
Minimum Requirements + Qualifications
- Experience: 5+ years of related experience in multifamily property repairs and maintenance.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Expert in 2 or more trades.
- Ability to perform work with proficiency in 2 or more trades.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of standard hand and power tools.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be a good communicator (written and oral).
- Capability to think critically, solve problems logically and make well-reasoned business decisions.
- Proactive, well-organized and results-oriented with the ability to lead and participate in multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking capability.
- Exercise significant independent judgment, initiative, responsibility, and accountability.
- EPA or other certifications may be required.
We thank all applicants who have applied however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Halyard Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, all qualified applicants will be considered.