Lead Service Technician
Seeking a Lead Service Technician to perform apartment building Repair and Maintenance (R&M) projects. Must always demonstrate exemplary customer service skills, maintaining impeccably clean work areas, and effectively communicating with all residents and team members.
- General: Address Repair and Maintenance work orders and “Paint and Cleans” as they arise across 100+ properties in and around San Francisco, CA. Typical independent assignments include, but not limited to:
- Troubleshoots, repairs, or replaces HVAC equipment and controls.
- Installs, repairs, and replaces all plumbing fixtures, piping, and systems.
- Troubleshoots, replaces, and installs new electrical fixtures, switches, breakers, and receptacles.
- Prepares and finishes all interior and exterior surfaces.
- Moves, installs, repairs, replaces household appliances.
- Installs, repairs, and replaces drywall, counters, and cabinetry.
- All groundskeeping tasks.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs pool equipment.
- Provides functional/technical direction and training to Service Technicians and supports the development of technical skills.
Minimum Requirements + Qualifications
- Experience: 5+ years of related experience in multifamily property repairs and maintenance.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Expert in 2 or more trades.
- Proficient understanding and experience in all maintenance trades. Expert in 2 or more trades. Demonstrates appropriate use of standard hand and power tools.
- Proficient technology and computer skills. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be a good communicator (written and oral) and must be able to maintain effective documentation.
- Capability to think critically, solve problems logically and make well-reasoned business decisions.
- Proactive, well-organized and results-oriented with the ability to lead and participate in multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking capability.
- Exercise significant independent judgement, initiative, responsibility, and accountability
- EPA or other certifications may be required.
We thank all applicants who have applied however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Halyard Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, all qualified applicants will be considered.